The Simitri Becoming a Trusted Advisor: Building Relationships with KeStakeholder Workshop helps participants build quality, long-term business relationshipwith managers, colleagues, employees, vendors, clients, partners and other parties.
During the workshop participants learn how to establish trust, build rapport, uncoverneeds and gain commitment ensuring a more profitable, two-way relationship where bothparties benefit.
By applying the skills explored during the workshop, participants can move from a vendor
or supplier to that of a Trusted Advisor.
The workshop addresses the following challenges:
• Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
• Understanding the stakeholders’ real motivators, needs and drivers
• Dealing with difficult stakeholders
What are the benefits for the participants?
By completing this workshop, participants will:
• Uncover their stakeholders’ decision making process
• Use a wide range of skills and strategies to build relationships
• Gain greater control over stakeholder interactions and outcomes
• Display flexibility by adapting to the needs of their stakeholders
• Build better rapport, faster
What topics are covered?
• Trusted Advisor
• Understanding the Stakeholder
• Questions to Ask
• Being Persuasive
• Control & Power
• Saying “No”
• Dealing with Difficult Stakeholders
• SMART Action Planning