Suitable for chief executives, directors, senior managers and professionals who find themselves presenting to larger audiences.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Build a logical and attention-holding structure.
• Meet your key objectives with flexible delivery.
• Construct compelling openings and closures.
• Create content that remains memorable.
• Use dynamic visuals at the right time.
• Remain relaxed even when things don’t go to plan.
• Use silence and pauses for maximum impact.
• Perfect your personal style.
• Understanding the audience, its needs and expectations
• Handling questions and objections non-defensively
• Maintaining your credibility
• Holding the audience’s attention
Voice and Image
• Breathing and voice projection
• Boost your vocal energy
• Make any nerves work for you
• Body language that inspires
Language that Works
• Repetition, pausing and summaries
• Using words which are natural and unforced. Avoiding business speak
• Positive and dynamic language
• Ice-breakers and mood makers
• Using word pictures
• Isolating the key messages
• Monitoring your strengths and weaknesses
• Building your confidence to deliver consistently
本课程名称：Speaking in Public with Authority and Confidence