1. Presentation skills in sales activity
* Why the training is necessary？
* Four key points of effective presentation
* Verbal communication during the presentation
* 3 rules of non-verbal communication during the presentation
* Preparing to give feedback to your audience at any time
* Creating a 'climatic' ending
2. Building logic framework of presentation
* What are the main concerns of clients?
* Establishing logic expression focusing on customer value - FABE
* Intensifying the power of your expression
3. Analysis of client value
* Transforming client’s demand by establishing creative selling models
* Reinforcing communication and reaching consensus with clients
* Understanding and guiding conversation
4. Effective response to client’s objections
* Why do they raise objections?
* Identification of 3 major types of objections
* 'Clients’ objection' does not mean 'opposing client'
* Methods and steps to handle clients’ objection
* Demonstrating your interpersonal and professional skills to obtain clients’ agreement