Professionals who must speak in front of groups, make presentations or sell ideas to others in English.
Designed for anyone who must address meetings or make presentations and needs to build skills and confidence. Participants will be given a systematic methodology for giving winning presentations. They will learn how to plan, prepare and deliver presentations using proven techniques for retaining audience attention. The importance of non-verbal communication is looked at, and they will also learn how to select the right visual aids to ensure the message of their presentation is memorable.
Purpose: what do you want your presentation to achieve?
1. Planning you content
* Know your audience: knowledge gaps, expectations
* Planning using SMART objectives
* Identifying and highlighting priority points
* Time versus depth and range of information
* Tips about rehearsing
* Powerful visual aids
2. Making a presentation
* Choosing the right approach
* Stimulating audience interest and participation
* Body language – how do you come across
* Handling awkward situations
3. Presentation techniques
* Building confidence
* Delivery techniques and tips
* Handouts and support materials
本课程名称：强化英文演讲力（英文授课）Presenting with Impact (in English)