* National or international sales directors in charge of large accounts; sales engineers or key account managers; sales managers
In the context of globalisation, knowing how to produce a winning commercial strategy and provide the excellent service expected by key accounts are both key elements in developing long term relationships.
Optimising portfolios and retaining key accounts bring added value by building a “win/win” relationship between client and supplier.
This programme supports key account managers as they design their sales strategy using 4 major roles; managing their knowledge of the clients` background, managing business plans, managing the customer relationship, managing teams and projects.
* Assess and/or clarify their job scope
* Build a toolbox to be in command of every aspect of their job
* Solve the main issues they have to deal with on the job
* Roll out an action plan to manage their accounts efficiently
1. The key account manager’s role
* Defining key account management
* Organising key account management
2. The key account manager: managing knowledge
* The expert and the consultant
* Understanding customers in depth
* Running the SWOT analysis
3. The key account manager: managing business
* Generating and building business
* The account business plan
* The account planning process
4. The key account manager: managing relationships
* Taking up PR
* Identifying and involving key players
* Analysing relationship effectiveness to fine-tune strategy
本课程名称：大客户管理（英文授课）CEGOS' Key Account Management (in English)