* Foreign managers who live in China and manage Chinese staff
* Foreign experts who work with Chinese colleagues to realise projects
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the importance of intercultural differences at work.
2. Adapt one’s management style to team diversity.
3. Have a better understanding of Chinese working environment.
4. Have a better understanding of Chinese colleagues’ way of working and thinking.
5. Have ease working relationships at work.
6. Have ease communication between manager and his team.
7. Avoid faux pas and reduce stress at work.
8. Improve one’s performance and efficiency.
1. Intercultural differences
* Defining what is culture
* The cultural components
* The different types of culture worldwide
* Analyzing cross-culture components
* Gestures around the world
2. Overview of Chinese cultures
* Overview of Chinese geography
* Chronology of Chinese history
* China figures and facts
* The 4 principles of Chinese culture
* Introduction to Chinese philosophy
* Others traits of Chinese culture
3. Being a manager in China
* How to see the world
* The 6 principles of intercultural management
* Work concept for Western and Eastern societies
* Managing intercultural diversity at workplace
* Required skills to manage an intercultural team
* Mistakes to avoid
* The 10 golden rules of success in China