Currently the key competition among companies is the competition of attracting excellent talents. Employers treat those excellent talents as their most important assets. The excellent candidates will not hunter job actively. Approach by executive search consultants makes them with strong sense of superiority. Company recruitment team cannot fulfill the hiring needs only through job postings on external job board, the most traditional method.
Many companies will have same or increased hiring needs in 2013, with decreased recruitment budget. And many companies establish the recruitment center and require their recruiters to recruit excellent talents through diversify recruitment channels, even working as the internal executive search consultants.
Through 1 day study, we can learn how to fulfill the key positions within budget control through optimize the recruitment organization.
Content of the course
1. Establish the high efficient recruitment organization
• Case study on high efficient company recruitment team
• High efficient recruitment team structure and responsibilities for different potions
• Make the recruiter expertise in recruitment by optimizing the organization structure
2. How to select the excellent recruiters?
• Efficient recruiters’ core competencies
• Efficient recruiters’ working habits and working methods
3. Management system of efficient recruitment team
• Procedure and result management
• KPI system setting
• Retention plan to motivate and retain excellent recruiters
4. Recruitment project management
• Minimize the cost of recruitment mistakes
• Evaluate the necessary of hiring needs and alternatives
• Teamwork for mass recruitment
Tony已经服务中国超过7年，曾在Darwin Rhodes 的香港和上海公司工作过。
Introduction of the Trainer
• International Senior Lecturer and global strategic partnership of Seek training
• Founder and Chief trainer of Seal Recruitment Training Solutions International
• Has 27years experience in the Executive Recruitment industry.
• Tony Seager is an exceptional trainer with a real depth of knowledge and understanding gained from not just training but from running a highly successful search business.
• As Training and Business Director with a leading international search firm he provided more than 20,000 hours of induction and field training to include 38 countries Executive Recruitment Firms’ consultants and owners in the UK, Europe, America, the Middle East and China.
• Participated in the MRI System, served as the person in charge of the MRI global training center for four years.
• Has worked in Darwin Rhodes’s Hong Kong office and Shanghai office, MRI, Michael Page.
• Is familiar with many well-known executive search firms’ operations and management system, such as AMS, Robert Walter.
• In China, he provides consulting services to domestic well-known companies such as "Deloitte & Touche" and maintains long-term consulting service relationship.