- Improve departments managers’ communication and cooperation.
- Develop efficiency and effectiveness of cross-department communication
- Understand and apply collective collaboration, motivation.
- Create and use an effective leadership framework for the team and between the departments.
1. Getting participants perspective: Expectations; Challenges in communication and cooperation.
2. Understanding what diversity is about: Experiencing communication styles; Team cycles and culture shock.
3. Putting emotions in the context of the workplace: why (not) emotions, cultural aspects, emotional intelligence and new perspectives on communication with oneself and others
4. Leadership in the 21stCentury, impact on communication and moving an organization forward: Exercise on leading and communication. Day 2
1. Understanding the diversity of values: Cooperating from different value standpoints exercise.
2. Understanding complex environment: Systemic and exercise on functioning in a complex environment; Impact on communication and leadership
3. Using all the material gathered to create a vision of communication and cooperation: World Café: sharing the vision of communication and cooperation, dialogues on implementation; Impact of emotional intelligence on the process