1. Defining the project to identify the target
* Understand the true needs of project sponsor
* Formalize the expectations in the project scope specification
2. Identifying your missions: role and methods
* Delimit your role and responsibility
* Specify the operating rule of your project to excite your project in the company
3. Building a project approach
* Learn some basics of project approach
* Identify the tasks to be performed.
* Establish the provisional schedule of the project.
* Analyze the major risks and anticipate.
4. Gathering the skills to build the team
* Identify the actors involved.
* Involve hierarchies.
* Motivate team members
5. Successful kick-off meeting to create the dynamic
* Identify key points for successful launch.
* Train to conduct a kickoff meeting
6. Working with temporary project team
* Identify and implement 6 essential functions of a team
7. Creating 'success plan' for the project
* Diagnose strengths and weaknesses of the project
* The actions to get a good start