1. Understand the importance of knowing your audience and purpose for writing.
2. Select and evaluate your information.
3. Use practical strategies for planning complex documents.
4. Select the most appropriate kind of written communication for any situation
5. Apply various strategies for sorting information.
6. Use accepted layout.
7. Give clear, precise instructions in written form.
8. Follow accepted conventions of format to make a letter readable.
9. Include information appropriate to the purpose.
10. Use words, sentence forms, structure and style appropriate to the readers.
1. Brainstorm Session: Sharing experiences of problems in modern communication
• Analysis – Why did they happen?
• Preventing future problems
2. Changing your mindset for effective & modern communication
• Receiver Perception
• Open minded approach
1. Tips for Effective Writing
• Think & Plan
• Write a Logical Outline
• Know your audience
• Less is more
1. Language Style Differences
• Cross-Cultural Understanding
• British versus USA