The Simitri Building Client Relationships Workshop helps participants build quality,
long-term business relationships with internal and external clients. During the workshop
participants learn how to establish trust, build rapport, uncover needs and gain
commitment ensuring a more profitable, two-way relationship where both parties benefit.
By applying the skills explored during the workshop, participants can move from a vendor
or supplier to that of a Trusted Advisor.
The workshop addresses the following challenges:
• Building relationships with clients (up, down and across the organisation)
• Understanding the client’s real motivators, needs and business drivers
• Dealing with hard to manage clients
What are the benefits for the participants?
By completing this workshop, participants will:
• Uncover the client’s power structure and decision making process
• Use a wide range of skills and strategies to build relationships
• Gain greater control over client interactions and outcomes
• Display flexibility in communications by adapting to the needs of the client
• Build better rapport, faster, with key clients
What topics are covered?
Understanding the Client
Questions to Ask
Dealing with Difficult Clients
SMART Action Planning